Friday, October 13, 2006

Back on the bus.

It has been a looooong time since I got on a city bus. Actually, ever since the college student fiasco.

Anywho, I took the bus home from the library yesterday, and it rocked. I got my favorite bus driver, Rod. He saw me coming, asked if I was going his way (to which I nodded) and he let me on early so I wouldn't have to wait in wind and cold for him to come back around.

I read Carolyn a book. Penny didn't make a peep.

There was just a single incident. Carolyn let out a lord-help-me-I'm-being-stabbed-and-pinched-repeatedly scream, which made every single person turn to us. One guy even commented on the pitch of her scream.

In her defense, I was pretending to be a lion and she was pretending to be a kitten. I think it was an appropriate response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home